Press Credential Request
Applications will close on February 12, 2017, 11:59 pm.
Applications after this date will be processed onsite. Visit the Media Room at the Westin Crown Center (Union Hill West), or call 816.221.3655 x7 in order to obtain press credentials after February 12. Additional questions, contact Lellie Capwell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline to apply for press credentials is February 12, 2017, 11:59 pm.
- Applicants will be notified within two weeks after application is filed.
- Folk Alliance International reserves the right to approve or deny credentials at any time.
- Press on assignment should indicate the nature of their assignment.
- Freelance press must detail the outlets they intend to share their conference coverage with.
- Press credentials are not granted for social media coverage alone, spec photography, portfolio photography, website photography, or personal outlets (personal blogs or newsletters).
- Photographer passes are limited to the official event photographers.
- All applications must be submitted online - inquiries and applications are not accepted via email.
- A letter of assignment on company letterhead is desired and should mention the names of all individuals that will be attending the event on assignment from the organization, including journalists, photographers, and other representatives.
- All delegates who receive press credentials are required to provide a summary of activity with links to any coverage related to the conference, as soon as posted, and no later than March 31, 2017.
Apply for Press Credentials